Still here

6.25.2011

Hey there! I've been out of blogging practice and have some catching up to do.  A few weekends ago the Mr. and I had a wedding to attend in Annapolis.  So Nana and Papa flew on over to keep these boys of mine.  They stayed an extra couple days so they could spend some time with me too, sweet!!

We went to the zoo.  We caught lightning bugs.  We blew bubbles.  We rode a train.  We rode a carousel.  We shopped.  We had so much fun.  I cried when they left and begged them to move to Tennessee.  It ain't gonna happen but a girl can dream.  My family warms my heart.

Okay, catching up on pictures...












CD loves bugs but unfortunately has quite a grip and is still learning how to be gentle.. Not a good day to be a lightning bug in our yard..



0 comments:

Post a Comment