What I read in 2013

1.06.2014


I love keeping up with the books I read each year via GoodReads. I started the year strong but fell short in November and December due to our 'Breaking Bad' addiction. Still, 18 ain't half bad!

My favorites are always hard to choose since I love a variety of genres. I loved the two by Jojo Moyes, The Girl You Left Behind and Me Before You. I loved Sarah's Key also and became a Jodi Picoult fan with The Storyteller. I really enjoyed Sarah Jio's books as well. And The Language of Flowers and The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes. See, I can't choose!

I'm on to Allegiant now (I loved Divergent and Insurgent, excited to finish these)!







3 comments:

  1. I'm going to write a these down. I didn't read enough on 2013 and I hope to change that in 2014. Cheers, to a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think about Alligiant! I loved the first two but was disappointed in the last. The plot twists as a whole were interesting, but part of me felt like she just threw the story together to get it published because the series had become so popular! I saw the trailer for the first movie when we saw Catching Fire and it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book choices, Courtney! 18 books isn't bad at all. I have not gotten into the Divergent series, but everyone seems to love it. Hmm...

    Our next book club pick is The Night Guest. It looks really interesting! Next on my list are What Alice Forgot and Where'd You Go, Bernadette?

    ReplyDelete