I'm ready!

9.21.2012

It's time to run!  My half marathon is tomorrow!

Wearing this (fave Nike tank, Lulu shorts)..


listening to this...

The Fighter (feat. Ryan Tedder);   Gym Class Heroes
Raise Your Glass;   P!nk
If;    Janet Jackson
Brokenhearted;   Karmin
California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg);   Katy Perry
I Gotta Feeling;   The Black Eyed Peas
Starships;    Nicki Minaj
Wild Ones (feat. Sia);  Flo Rida
Price Tag (feat. B.o.B);    Jessie J
What Makes You Beautiful;   One Direction
Livin' on a Prayer;   Bon Jovi
If Ever I Could Love;   Keith Urban
Sweet Thing;   Keith Urban
Call Me Maybe;   Carly Rae Jepsen
Drive By;  Train
Sparks Fly;  Taylor Swift
Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa);   Maroon 5
Stupid Girls;   P!nk
Teenage Dream;    Katy Perry
Boyfriend;   Justin Bieber
Standing Right In Front of You; Keith Urban
Part of Me;  Katy Perry
She's Not Just A Pretty Face;   Shania Twain
Blown Away;   Carrie Underwood
Titanium (feat. Sia);   David Guetta & Sia
Put You In a Song;   Keith Urban
As Long As You Love Me (feat. Big Sean);   Justin Bieber

thinking this.....


and looking for this...


I'm pumped! I SO appreciate your comments and encouragement!  This has been a crazy week and I missed keeping up with you guys, hopefully I'll be back to normal next week!

Y'all have a fabulous weekend!!

17 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! I cannot wait to hear all about your race

    good music is definitely key to getting you to the finish line, a good song can get that adrenaline pumping!! of and of course you are going to look so stylish crossing the finish line

    I will be thinking about you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun! Love the playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I will be thinking about you while

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! You can do it! The playlist is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you nothing but the best of luck!!!! You got this!!! I am doing a 5k tomorrow in Glasgow, KY, so I will be thinking and praying to the Running Gods tomorrow for us!!! My big Mini is November 4 in Bowling Green, so I will take any and all advice you can spare!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes with your race tomorrow! Good Luck!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, Courtney!!! You're gonna rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to do great my friend! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it! Love your playlist, it will help keep you going on those harder miles!! Plus your outfit is pink and fabulous, just like you! I will be thinking about you tomorrow! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be thinking about you! Wishing you all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! GOOD LUCK! Half marathons are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go Courtney! I'm loving your play list. You're gonna do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck, lady! you're going to do AWESOME!

    I'm so stealing your playlist by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So proud of you when I saw your pic on IG! Way to go, Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you kicked the half marathon's butt :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete