Color Run Fun

3.30.2013

Two friends and I ran the Color Run this morning (we missed you Sara!) and it was so fun! I've been looking forward to it for so long.  Here we are fresh and clean at the start. How much did I love wearing a t-shirt that reminded me of the OP clothes I wore in 7th grade? And color me happy that neon is alive and well.  Bright and early, music blasting, friends by your side, people spraying you with neon: so.much.fun! You must put a color run on your bucket list!


Still clean..


Now COLORFUL!


A close up of the messy face for posterity (making this one smaller, don't want to scare you).


And that's how it went down.  No time chips, didn't even turn on my watch, and with 15,000 people in this race, there was no room to run! We kind of trotted through the streets of Nashville laughing the morning away and getting sprayed with color.  Loved it!

Hope y'all have a great Easter tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! Must do next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was there too! it was so much fun. i did it last october and wanted to do it this time with addison. she did great! i think they'll be back again this october and we'll definitely do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about doing one & this totally seals the deal! Looks like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun!! This is definitely something I want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I ran the Color Me Rad race recently and we had a blast. I would love to do another one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats how our color run was as well...not so much running as a fun morning with girlfriends! Ill take it though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun! I'm doing one of these in September and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Glad you enjoyed it! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete