Happy Monday! Let's go with bullets today shall we?
- We got in some really good family time this weekend. It was low key, unplanned, and normal. I had a great run on Saturday (8 miles!), ran some errands, spent time with Mr. C, and played with the kiddos. We went to church on Sunday, had lunch with dear friends, and just did normal 'good for the soul' stuff. I love normal life:)
- Disclaimer: some of these photos are not from this weekend.
- The collage:
- OOTD - I broke out the army green skinnies I've been ignoring. I needed a change!
- Mr. C and littlest C are identical twins (chowing down on Greek food). They look so much alike!
- New outside lights to replace reeeaaaally ugly, outdated gold ones. I'm wondering why it took us so long to do this?
- Advance Auto Parts, my husband's way of punishing me for shopping too much. He has a '65 Mustang that is a perpetual project.
- This was on Lauran's instagram feed and it made me laugh out loud. Read her blog, it's so fun!
- Rainy day paint by numbers, my children are so talented:)
- The boys wrestling (or rather, wraaastling) in the bounce house. It's really just a giant boxing ring.
- Little C's static hair.
- My sweeties.
Short and sweet today! Have a happy day!