Boy's Room Update and Happy Friday

1.25.2013

Are you so glad it's Friday? I know I am. It has been a long week here. I'm so thankful for Fridays:)

A while back I shared an inspiration board for my little guys' rooms.  Today I wanted to share progress! My inspirations were these lovely Pinterest images....



Sources
And here's where we've gotten so far--I'm so happy with the checks, love them! I think I finally found something I will stick with.


I'll have more updates soon. I still plan to change the initials above the bed with a fun DIY project consisting of reclaimed boards and a giant monogram.  I'm also going to add some big brother / little brother photography (gallery wraps I think). I have so many cute pictures of these guys and I can't wait to get some of my favorites printed.  Stay tuned!

I leave you with some Friday Funnies....



sources
Happiest of weekends to you friends! Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

  1. Love Love Love Love Love! I dont think I could love the room any more! It looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks amazing!! I am absolutely obsessed!

    Love the Ryan funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute- love their bedding, talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney! The room turned out so great! Nice job! Can't wait to see the final finishing touches. Keep us posted! Also, love the funnies...especially the first one! Hahaha! Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend.
    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a perfect room for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking great! Can't wait to see what changes you make. I just love buffalo check- classic. I'm thinking about having a few chairs recovered in it. Happy Weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boys room turned out great!! I love all the fun accessories! I also love your funny quotes, they made me smile!
    Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^Horrible spelling error, thus why the deletion :) Their room turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Courtney!!! The room looks amazing...like something from a magazine!! I am in LOVE!!! I can't wait to see what else you do!! And that last pic...OMG, I almost died...freaking awesome. happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the buffalo check in navy!! The room looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How completely adorable. You did such a job. Loving the checks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bwha! I'm loving the some ecards.

    The room looks awesome. The check is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete