The land of random

5.10.2012


  • Today was the last day of school for the boys and I cried.  Their teachers made sweet books showing pictures of how they've changed over this school year and boy did they ever.  Here are my cuties planting flowers the other day:

  • On the other hand, I'm glad school is out because I'm SO tired of being sick.  Farewell school germs!
  • I finished Fifty Shades of Grey (the trilogy) last week and um, it was good.  Okay it was great and I couldn't put it down. To call it racy would be the understatement of the year, but the characters are intriguing and it's a love story. I heard through the grapevine that Ian Somerhalder may play Christian Grey in the movie--and that's okay with me. I approve;)

  • I've been using Neutrogena Sesame Oil and I love it. I hate lotion yet I need a moisturizer so this has been my friend.  It smells sweet and clean and fresh. Yum for summer.

  • Mac's Viva Glam VI is lovely! The description calls it warm plum with pearl but for me it has been a perfect all around shade.

  • More love for Mac: a sales lady recommended Warm Soul as a bronzer/blush and it is so pretty.  I actually wear it with my usual blush (Mocha). It has a pretty shimmer, but it's not overdone with glitter, it's subtle.  I like it!

  • My Stella and Dot jewels arrived and I love everything to pieces! SO pretty. Favorite earrings ever:
  • And that is all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment