My baby is 5!

5.07.2012


It doesn't seem that long ago that I came home from the hospital with this little bitty baby, scared to death and wondering what we'd gotten ourselves into.  Today he's 5! Jennifer told me this once--the days are long but the years are short. I think of that quote daily.  Time is flying by and my little boys are growing so fast.

We celebrated at the zoo with lots of his little buddies and had the grandparents in for the occasion.  It was one to remember:)  He got more gifts than we know what to do with and he loved his Kickboard USA scooter from Mommy, Daddy, and Campbell.  He says its "very cool".  He was pretty over cake today and requested chocolate chip cookies.  I was happy to oblige, I'm a little caked out myself!




1 comments:

  1. Sweet boy! Happy to see this today! My email is wlvick@hotmail.com if I can continue reading. I need your pictures to stay up on boy fashion!

    ReplyDelete