Hooray for Friday!

7.27.2012

I'm so glad Friday is here! We've got big plans...it's Mr. C's birthday weekend! We're going to celebrate at our fave restaurant...


I was going to try something new but this morning had a change of heart.  RPR is our fave and that's where we should be! Happy Birthday Mr. C-- and I'm not letting you off that easy, I will embarrass you with favorite old pictures on Monday!

Other things that made me happy this week....

My big boy loving his bubble blower...


Little C's amazing eyelashes...


Ran into this little message while jogging and I just love when things like that happen...


Late night coffee, corn pops, and remotes...
And...


My Swatch watch circa 1991 is once again in working order. I can't believe I kept up with something for 20 years!  
Friends, have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. These are all good pictures! Campbell's eyelashes are gorgeous. Have fun at Red Pony. I love how y'all stick with what you love. Shrimp and Grits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you have late night coffee and still manage to sleep?! I would be wired! Also, I looooove the bubble picture. It's so so good! Have fun tonight celebrating Mr. C's bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little C DOES have amazing eyelashes! Have so much fun celebrating this weekend :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stalking you from Jennifer's blog. Glad to find you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little reminders that God is all around us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Mr. C!! You lovebirds have a fab time!! ;)
    shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bubble picture?! I just died.

    Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, your Swatch watch. I adored mine and now I wish I still had it! Too funny. As for the restaurant choice, sometimes your old favorite is just that for a reason; we have a hard time going somewhere new to celebrate a special event - it kind of feels like cheating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pic of your boy with the bubble is Ah-Mazing. Happy Birthday Mr C!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your husband! Hope you guys had a great time at dinner! Your Swatch watch brought back so many memories! I wish mine was still functioning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had fun celebrating the birthday!

    And that bubble pic of your cutie is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool to see that the swatch is still working after 20 years! That is very remarkable and speaks for the quality of a Swatch Watch.

    ReplyDelete