TGIF

11.02.2012


We had such a fun Halloween! I love dressing up and I think I'm rubbing off on Mr. C, he didn't even slightly protest this year.  He was ready to be Batman.  You should have seen him working his cape--so proud!  What a great hubs and daddy:)  Our friends came over and fueled up on Pioneer Woman's tortilla soup (which by the way was seriously delicious, do make it soon, you'll love it.)

How cute is it that Spiderman is pointing out an airplane to Superman?  Precious memory.


My friend (who always picks the best wine) had this little treat for us.  It was such a delicious red, very light and slightly fruity, I loved it.  I'll be adding more Vampires to my wine cellar (if I had a wine cellar).


Speaking of vampires, I just saw that Breaking Dawn 2 opens this month, I secretly can't wait:)


This week was cah-razy and I'm sorry I didn't get to comment as much on your blogs!  But I'm reading and trying to keep up!  And thanks for your comments here, I love reading them.  Hope you have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. TWO WEEKS! You bet your butt I'm going to the midnight showing. I did last year and it was so so fun. Love the Halloween pics of you guys. I'm definitely on the hunt for that Vampire wine. Do you know where she bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes!!!! and OMG....cannot wait for Breaking Dawn!!! Team Jacob baby!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your costume and dressing up as a family!! secretly i can't wait to do that when my husband and i have kids! and vampire wine so perfect for halloween and breaking dawn, does the theatre let you sneak in wine because it would be appropriate to drink it in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness I absolutely LOVE your costumes!! Family dress-ups are the best for sure :) And Breaking Dawn Part 2 has been on my calendar for... umm... ever!! So excited! (Shhh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys rock! Love the costumes, Big C was a little more chipper wearing this one than the tin man... go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love the picture of you all in your costumes!! You look great! I had that wine too for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How completely awesome....I love the theme, wine and twilight. PERFECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, I'm not-so-secretly pumped that the new Twilight is coming out this month! (c: That first picture is *adorable*!!! I love it! What a cute memory (c:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your family picture. How fun! On a totally different note, how about a fashion post soon on comfortable but stylish flats, ones you might wear chasing boys, strolling around Walmart {if you subject yourself to that} or other similar activities?? I must be flat as often as possible these days since I'm always carrying someone and need some more casual, everyday options.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family looks adorable in your Halloween costumes! Thanks for sharing the Vampire wine. I have never heard of it. I think it would make a great pre-movie happy hour drink for the last Twilight movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys look SO awesome as superheroes...love it! And I can't wait for Breaking Dawn 2 :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are the coolest family in town!!! Melt my heart! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vampire wine? I love that, next year I am buying! Hope you had a great Halloween!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete