Reasons to smile

4.06.2011

My sweetie brought me flowers yesterday for no reason.


CD really digs this giraffe that normally lives in CJ's room and it makes me laugh.


Yesterday while I was upstairs putting away laundry the boys ravaged the bookcase and had some fun reading.










And last but certainly not least, Evie stopped over today for some fun with my guys!






It's been normal life around here and we're just happy and enjoying ourselves.  We're crossing our fingers that this pretty sunshine hangs around for a while:)

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love a man who brings flowers for no reason at all. SWeet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that bedding. I don't think I told you that when you posted about it first. My husband is the one who sews on buttons in this house so to say I am in awe of your talent is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatta man! Seriously?...give your hubs a high five for me. :)

    And sweet Evie is gonna have two handsome boys to fight over her someday. :)

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for adding my button to your blog!!! You made my night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Your bedroom redo post is going in my featured blog roundup soon!

    ReplyDelete