Fashion Friday: Forever 21 love + well wishes

10.19.2012

First, let me say I'm glad it's Friday:) SO glad it's Friday.

Next, I love Forever 21 so much.  I went in there yesterday and it's like 1985 never ended.  It's a happy place. I'm loving their sweaters!

1.  Reminds me of Annie's JCrew sweater yesterday.  Perfection!
2.  Just love it.
3.  So cute with boyfriend jeans.  An easy mom shirt.
4.  Sassy + unique.
5.  I love baseball shirts and cannot explain why.  But I want them all.
6.  Just love it.

Two things I picked up for myself recently (what spending freeze?)...

This blouse from Forever 21.  Would love to pair with those wax jeans Jill was talking about.  I know it looks boring in this picture but it's so cute in person. The arms are a soft tee knit and the body is sheer and silky.  Throw on a big chunky necklace and I'm date night ready!


2.  Madewell perfect chambray ex-boyfriend shirt in harvest wash.  Madewell has free shipping right now--plus, use your e-bates for a little cash back.  Win win!  What sells me on the shirt is that it covers the tush and will be so cute with leggings.

In other news -- a good friend of C's is running the Marine Corps Marathon this weekend.  Good luck Ed!!!! Finish strong -- we're cheering for you!! Go Go Go!!!!


Last but not least, the in-laws are flying in from New York!  The boys are excited to see Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Sarah.  We've got big plans; pumpkin patchin', pizza nights, a little Wii Just Dance, and lots of vino:)

Y'all have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. great minds think alike, I ordered that exact Madewell shirt yesterday but I did a slightly lighter wash!!

    Have a great weekend Court!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why do you do this to me Courtney??? I am trying to not spend right now either but those sweaters and that top you bought are great!! I might have to make a little exception :) Can't wait to see your pictures from the weekend, have a great time with your in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with that Chambray shirt!!
    And do you want to know something completely and utterly criminal?? My closest Forever 21 is almost 3 hours away. Yep, it's devastating!! And I am horrible when it comes to shopping without trying something on, so ordering online makes me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah I wish I could wear cute normal clothes! Great taste! Guess I'll just enjoy being roly poly a lil longer cause it may be the last time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, I love that madewell chambray top! I think I wear my jcrew version every single weekend. and maybe once through the week! love the darker shade of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I hope you have a wonderful family weekend! Love those sweaters, especially #3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and its so cute. Love forever 21 sweaters. It sounds like you have an amazing weekend planned!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you know I LOVED this post! Forever 21 should be paying us for these posts...I will take merchandise credit too! I love the top you got...Mr. C is going to have hold himself back when you get a few whistles in this one! ;) have a great weekend, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second sweater! Gorgeous colors :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love that baseball tee!

    Have a great weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need that pink sweater in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those sweaters! And you are so right...it's totally like 1985 never ended. Such goodness. I'm crushing on the chambray shirt BIG time. Please take a pic of you wearing that one and the F21 blouse. I'd love to see how you style them! Have a wonderful weekend with the in laws. :)
    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Forever 21 "1985 never ended" comment has me laughing (so true)! How can you not love the trendy affordability that this store has to offer? It keeps fashion fun :) Your sweater choices are the perfect example! Also love the fact that they sell decent quality skinny jeans for $10!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great weekend with your inlaws! LOVING your picks, as always, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love #2. It looks so cozy! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments on my Friday's Fancies post:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've had my eye on the pardon my french sweater! Too cute!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete