New hair care regimen

10.10.2012

Today I'm sharing a couple of hair products that have really improved the texture of my hair.  I have naturally curly hair that I blow dry straight, but after my second son was born, my poor hair turned to hay. It used to be soft and shiny and very easy to manage, but no more.  Plus, all the products that I had used for years and loved no longer worked.  It's still a work in progress but these have helped the dry texture tremendously.

Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

here
I was afraid this may be too heavy but so far so good.  I'm loving it!

And this...Alterna Bamboo Shine Silk-Sleek Brilliance Cream (say that 3 times fast)

here
This has become an all time favorite--it adds shine and softness without completely depleting the manageability (which has been my problem with some shine serums, they are just too slick).  This is a good one!

Short and sweet--happy hump day!

P.S.  If you have a hair product you love, please share!

8 comments:

  1. I am all over the moroccan oil shampoo, its the best. The girl that cuts/highlights my hair tells me not to use anything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been reading my mind!! I have been wanting to find some new hair products but didn't know where to start! Where can you find the Moroccan oil products? In a store? What about the bamboo product? I am funny about ordering hair products online - I want them NOW and don't like to wait :)

    Here are a few products that I love too!
    The Paul Mitchell Keratin Intensive Treatment
    http://paulmitchell.com/en-us/Products/AwapuhiWildGinger/Care/Pages/KeratinIntensiveTreatment.aspx
    and
    this Keratin Infusion treatment that I use daily. It isn't too heavy and helps my hair dry
    http://www.keratincomplex.com/default.asp?catid=6&parentid=0&viewproduct=1&productid=69

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate!!!! I also use Argon Moroccan Oil on my hair. You use it after you wash your hair, like a dime size amount and start with your ends and then run it thru your hair, very good stuff!!! Can you get this shampoo at a retail store or is it salon only?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to try the Moroccan Oil for a while now but never wanted to pay the price for it. I keep reading and hearing so many good things about it, I may just have to splurge. I have also heard it last forever too.

    I am using the Organix Argon Shampoo and Conditioner from any drugstore and that is where my love for the oils came into play. I once had naturally curly hair before my daughter was born and afterwards it went just to frizz. Now that I am using these products that has these ingredients I can tell a huge difference. I don't even need a flat iron any more. I can only imagine what the "real" brand will do for my hair. Ok Ok Ok..... you have talked me into it! Ha! Ha! Ha! Do you know if Sephora carries the moroccan oil brand?

    Thanks so much for the fun info.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Moroccan oil (a little goes a long way). I haven't tried their shampoo! Will definitely be checking back to see what everyone says!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, on the way to work this morning I was thinking "My hair looks like a crazy person, I need to try something new."

    I will def be trying the Moroccan Oil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this! My hair is so stubborn. Must try that Morrocan oil!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute blog! So glad I stumbled upon! Now following :)
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete