Scenes from our weekend:
2. The boys like to make pathways with their books and I think it's so cute.
3. Scarf weather arrived!!!! How weird is it that my feet look teeny tiny and like they are a million miles away? Odd camera angle. But yay for cooler temps.
4. Little guy loved hot wings. A few weeks ago (with these same friends of ours) he tried frog legs and LOVED them. Very adventurous little eater.
5. Went on a family bike ride Sunday and passed by the pretty farm--the colts are getting big!
6. The land of country music--the walk of fame is very cool (the wing festival was here) and brought back memories (my 1/2 marathon finished here).
7. Happy October!! Hello pumpkin patches, we are coming for you:) Hope it's a good start to the week!
Sharing with friends!