Weekend Recap

10.01.2012

Scenes from our weekend:


1.  We met friends at the hot wing festival downtown and it was a lot of fun!  Pros - trying different wings, watching our kids have a blast playing, and cold beer.  Con's - trying to stand in line for wings with excited rowdy children and not having a blanket to sit on.  We learned what to do for next year!

2.  The boys like to make pathways with their books and I think it's so cute.

3.  Scarf weather arrived!!!!  How weird is it that my feet look teeny tiny and like they are a million miles away?  Odd camera angle.  But yay for cooler temps.

4.  Little guy loved hot wings.  A few weeks ago (with these same friends of ours)  he tried frog legs and LOVED them.  Very adventurous little eater.

5.  Went on a family bike ride Sunday and passed by the pretty farm--the colts are getting big!

6.  The land of country music--the walk of fame is very cool (the wing festival was here) and brought back memories (my 1/2 marathon finished here).

7.  Happy October!! Hello pumpkin patches, we are coming for you:)  Hope it's a good start to the week!

Sharing with friends!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! Wings, cold beer, scarves and bike rides!! I love it all!! I can't wait for the cooler weather to get to us! I absolutely love your shoes in the last pic too! Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me some boneless wings and I am there with you next year! ;) What a beautiful bike ride setting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo what a weekend girl- those wings look super yummy! super cute blog girl! glad i stopped by from the link up! happy mon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot wings and cold beer? Life would be a lot easier if we were neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot wing festival, I cant think of a better way to spend a Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot wing festival? YUM! And hooray for scarf weather...it's the best :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy October to you too! Sounds like a great weekend! And that sounds like the best festival...ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend! That festival is so neat- I've never heard of anything like that before! YAY for scarf weather!! I was feeling like I could break one out today. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete