A little dose of everything

2.25.2011

*You’ll be happy to know I got the pants I’ve been wanting from Ann Taylor (not Loft, oops) and I got them for 50% off and free shipping.  It was a sign. See how cute? I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but I love them.
*I want this lens for my camera, sooo badly...
In doing research to improve my skills, I’ve discovered this lens will improve my skills. Or perhaps make it so that I don’t need to learn any more skills.
*My children slept late this morning.  This is good.  See, one morning a week or so ago (maybe longer) little CJ got up around 6:15 and Daddy hadn’t left for work yet.  So every day since then C has programmed himself to get up early to see Daddy. Aww.  While that’s sweet, I prefer my babies sleep till 7 or beyond, so today, I hope we’re back on track!  I get up early anyways, almost always by 6:30, but I like to have my personal time in the morning to drink coffee from my favorite mug...


and read my favorite blogs.  It’s my moment of peace before the natives start chanting.  I need this moment.

*Last night was Mom’s Night Out.  It was so much fun!  A fun evening eating delicious yummy Mexican food and hanging out with the girls.  This place has the best guacamole. Yum!
*Back to my boys. I took pictures of them getting up this morning because it is such a sweet little time of day.  They love their little lovies so much and their hair is all over the place and they are just plain sweet!  So sweet I tell you! 








Have a happy weekend!

1 comments:

  1. Oh I want that lens too!!!!

    Such handsome boys...

    And yes, I've heard of Danville! I am from just outside of Harrisonburg (a few minutes from JMU). Small world!

    ReplyDelete