Because Wednesdays are random

6.06.2012

When I returned home Tuesday evening from my trip to Virginia the house was spotless.  The kitchen counters were wiped down, dishes in the dishwasher, beds made, bathroom (fairly) clean, and laundry partially done.  And this was on my desk.


Would you believe I finally have an iPhone????!!!!!  (And a really super sweet husband;) I may have to go away more often.  Hello instagram, I can't wait to be your friend!

I'll be needing a cute monogrammed case like this one.  


Does anyone know of other cute ones I should look at?

While visiting my family in Virginia I played Wii Just Dance 3 with my nieces and it was like *SO* much fun...(tween talk). We had the best time dancing and singing along. I used to think I was pretty coordinated until I saw myself dance.  Um, yeah, not so much anymore!  It was so fun to jam with those gals to Katy Perry and Black Eyed Peas.  Girl power!  I felt like I was 13 again.  I'll definitely be adding this to our Wii game collection.  My boys have been walking around all afternoon singing "Price Tag", it's hysterical.


I'm adding "Take a photography class" to my leap list.  My sister in law was telling me about a mutual friend who took a few classes and got her professional photography certification.  Her pictures are amazing!  I'm inspired. I couldn't find her link to share, boo.

I'm intrigued by Birchbox and I'm on the waiting list. Am I late to this party too?


I just saw a post about it here and I can't believe I've been missing out.  I'm sure the rest of the world already does it but for $10 a month you get a super fun girly mystery box full of products? Sign me up:)

And finally, my husband has been walking around singing "Call Me Maybe".  Gotta love that!


7 comments:

  1. I have Just Dance and I'm obsessed with it!! I posted a couple videos on my blog last Summer of my best friend and me dancing. They're hysterical. Also, my friend JUST posted about her new phone cover that she got on etsy, here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/onyourcasestore

    They're so cute and really fairly priced!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of birch box either but you are my source for all things beauty! Way to go, Christian for cleaning the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of birch box either. Sounds like a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new iphone, it is addicting however and my husband always complains that all I do is sit around and play on my phone. (I think he is secretly jealous that I have better apps than him!) I haven't received Birchbox either and keep going back and forth on whether I want to do it. Can't wait to hear what you think when you get your first box. I also love taking photos and have taken a class but really need to get out and do it more often! Let me know what you think if you take one! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Spade makes the cutest cases!! love your blog, I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin Condren makes iPhone cases. I'm in need of an iPad case and a new iPhone case. I took a photography class last summer and while lots of life has gotten in the way of getting serious about it, I've been able to shoot in mostly manual since. I missed an editing class this winter because of bed rest but am doing it this summer. A mentoring session is next on my list. I picked an expensive hobby but my husband has several expensive hobbies so I figured it was my turn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out the shop Rouge & Co on Etsy...they have some great personalized ones to choose from!!
    Just found your blog and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete