This and that

6.12.2012

Mondays are cleaning days which means the crock pot gets put to use.  Val's Root Beer Pulled Pork became a staple here at my house and we do lots of different takes on it. Last night I used Ginger Ale since we didn't have Root Beer and it was yummy!  I've used Coke too.  Good stuff! And easy.

Got my new Nike Free Runs, oh yeah! They are light as a feather and I love them.  I really think they make me run faster.


I normally love everything Jennifer Aniston wears but what is up with these pants? She's still fabulous but I'm not buying into the hammer pants trend.

via
My boys have been having fun on their new kickboard USA scooters.  These things are fantastic, a little pricey (which is why momma is wearing cheap white skinny jeans and not Sevens:) but they love them and that makes me happy!

I finished Insurgent last night and really enjoyed it.  Then I read that the final book in the trilogy won't be out until Fall 2013!!? Grrr.  That's a long wait!

via

5 comments:

  1. I saw Jennifer yesterday in the "what were they thinking" page of yahoo. She looks fabulous only from the waist up, I mean those pants look too big to even belong to Justin.

    I need a good book to read, I think I will check out Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, those pants. What? They're horrible! I really want some Nike frees. I should go to the outlets and pick some up because I'm in desperate need for new sneakers anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new running shoes! Poor Jen Aniston - she should NOT be wearing hammer pants, not at all a good choice. What was that girl thinking?? I wanted to check out that book too after you recommended it but maybe I will put it off a little so I can read them all together...I'm not a patient person and don't do the waiting game well at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nike Frees too! I bought a pair over 5 years ago and just can't go back to regular running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like jen swapped pants with her man. love the new shoes! i've been looking into getting some new {cute!} running shoes, but there are just so many options!! i read divergent a while ago and hated waiting for insurgent to come out. and i hate that i have to wait again! oh well. at least they're good books!

    ReplyDelete