Colorblock Friday

6.22.2012

This week's Friday Fancies is about rocking the colorblock.  I love love love pink and orange together (see my header?:) so when I saw this dress it had to be my pick!  I went with simple neutral accessories since the dress is bright and has such an intricate pattern.  Didn't want anything to compete!  

Colorblock


Lace dress
$198 - neimanmarcus.com

J.Crew wedge heels
$228 - jcrew.com

Clutch handbag
$96 - etsy.com

Stella dot jewelry
$44 - stelladot.com




Linking up here:)

So glad it's Friday, woohoo! Have a fun weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love the color combination and the neutral accessories are perfect. I am really wanting an envelope clutch. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress. Sweet Birdie's Nest did a pink/orange themed birthday and I love dressing E in those colors too. Those shoes are amazing! Wish they were in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. It reminds me of something I'd find (and buy!) from Ann Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree with you more! Orange + Pink + Perfection!! And that clutch and earrings....TDF!!! Well done, lady! Happy Weekend!!
    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! It is amazing!

    Such a cute blog! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've never seen lace color block! So pretty!

    xo
    Sam
    Le Petite Pear

    ReplyDelete